Monday, January 5, 2015

Time to pick up the journal again.

Soon you will be dancing on top of the world"
I'ts been one of those busy years, productive, fun, and just plain busy. The weather has turned cold, the holidays are over and peace is settling over the renewing season. Winter is a resting time, a time for seeds to sleep and get their winter treatment and a time for trees to dig deep into the earth and hold those buds ready for a bit of warmth.

I make a cup of tea, throw on another log, pick up the journal and work out a few thoughts.

Take advantage of a bit of ephemera to start a page. Last night's fortune cookie got me started. "Soon you will be sitting on top of the world." I like dancing better.

(This is an armchair shot. I held the journal out and took a few snapshots, no need to get up and waste all that warmth from my lap robe. I am really nesting!)


No comments:

Post a Comment