Friday, February 3, 2017

It's been how long?

A year and a half since my last post. So much busy stuff has happened, and I just keep rolling along. So let's see some stuff. Some of it is art journaling, but most of it is fabric art. I may have to change the name of this blog. I find that putting things in journals just means I can't see them on a regular basis, but then I tend to give or swap most of my items anyway. So.....

Last year I made myself a lap quilt. I now work at home and the corner I work in gets chilly in the winter. I can't see turning up the heat to make me comfy in one corner, so a lap quilt would be perfect. The one I was using was too short.

 I have to say, this turned out even better than I had envisioned. I love that.



We had a new arrival in the family and I made this for my grand nephew. I almost kept it. He loves it and even though it is rather bright, I don't think it keeps him up at night.

Check out the other pages for even more creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment